Let me put this in context. I found out about this concept just a few months ago… As a WordPress designer I can tell that my workflow has changed for good ever since.
The Managed WordPress Hosting is a full-care service that manages all technical aspects of running your WordPress site so you can focus on your business.
This includes security, speed, WordPress updates, daily backups, website uptime, scalability, and WordPress expert support.
If you want your website to have blazing-fast performance, rock-solid security, and stop causing you and your team headaches, you need to move it to a managed WordPress host.
Okay!, but you might be still wondering what managed WordPress hosting is?
Learn more on the video below:
Why chose Flywheel as your managed WordPress hosting?
If you are a freelancer or agency, you will appreciate very much the benefits of Flywheel, for instance the Flywheel LOCAL environment where you can make important updates and test them live before to push it to production just by pressing a button … yeahhh!!!!
My list of reasons here:
- Support from WordPress experts
- The best WordPress security practices
- Faster sites and better performance
- One-click staging sites and local environments
- Features that go beyond server setups
- It’s easy to add SSL certificates
- The ability to resell hosting
- Easy site management
- Quick access to development tools
- You won’t need as many plugins
- They focus on hosting, so you can focus on your business
Do you need a Managed WordPress hosting?
Well, if your blog or website is in WordPress or you are a freelancer or Agency that design WordPress sites, believe me, a Managed WP hosting can change your life.
If you want to dig more on this, find below additional links that I used as a reference for this article.